You can pan, rotate and tilt the globe and zoom in/out using the mouse, touch screen and keyboard.
- Zoom with your mouse wheel (pinch gesture for mobile devices).
- Pan the globe by dragging the mouse or your finger.
- Tilt the globe by dragging the right mouse button or your two fingers upward/downward.
- Rotate the globe by dragging the right mouse button or your two fingers left/right.
- A set of view controls overlaid on the globe allow zoom, rotate, tilt, and vertical exaggeration.
The keyboard may provide more precise or granular control than the mouse or touch screen.
- Panning: use the up, down, left, right arrow key
- Zooming: use the + and - minus keys to zoom
- Holding a key down will repeat at a progressively faster rate
Note: The focus must be on the globe for the keyboard controls to work. If the
keyboard controls are not working, just click on the globe to set the focus and
your subsequent keystrokes will be sent to the globe navigator.